If you haven’t already noticed, Makeup Moxie’s Beauty Blog has joined the Beauty Blog Network! The Beauty Blog Network is composed of a group of incredibly talented and beauty-savvy bloggers and I’m truly excited to join them.
Take a look at some of the Beauty Blog Network’s best posts of the week:
- Do you miss Helena Rubinstein Cosmetics? A Touch of Blusher demands: Bring it Back!! Helena Rubinstein Cosmetics
- Ever heard of “skittle nails”? Learn more about this sweet look from All Lacquered Up
- Beauty Blabber gives the inside scoop on Mandy Moore’s makeup look in a recent issue of People Magazine
- Find out why the natural look for eyebrows is in at Beauty and Personality Grooming
- The Beautynomist’s derm doctor praised her for using Nu Skin Revealing Gel. Learn why at Beautynomics
- Bon Bons in the Bath gives you the scoop on beauty essentials to pack when traveling
- Tick-Tock! The Glitterati takes a second to check out TheBalm’s Time Balm Concealer on her blog, Brain Spam
- Canadian Beauty reviews the newest Lancome mascara
- Elke Von Freudenberg reviews Fatale from Lancome on her blog.
- It’s Perfumania over at Face Candy
- Hello Dollface reviews Make Up For Ever Aqua Essentials
- Gain a better appreciation for vintage — and modern — perfume by reading this post from indieperfumes.
- Lipstick, Powder ‘n Paint chats with the beautiful Danielle Nicolet
- Where can you can find Boots Restore and Renew Beauty Serum? Find out from yours truly right here at Makeup Moxie’s Beauty Blog
- The Mineral Makeup Blog features My Eye of The Night – Coastalsents Eyeshadows
Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend, makeup moxies. Happy reading!