It’s been a long (but good!) week, fellow makeup moxies. Unless someone announces the launch of a highly effective, FDA-approved eyelash growth pill, I’m taking the weekend off.
If you missed these hot posts from the Beauty Blog Network this week (and you can tear yourself away from the new Harry Potter book ;), then this weekend is a great time to catch up on some beauty reading. Have a wonderful weekend, makeup moxies!
- The Mineral Makeup Girl shares her Sandwich Method technique for achieving extra mineral makeup staying power on The Mineral Makeup Blog.
- Find out why All Lacquered Up is singing, “Oh Oh Oh It’s Magic – Lancome Le Magnetique Lacquer…”
- Elke Von Freudenberg reviews the Cibu-Ph Finish Hair Spray.
- Check out the new Flashtronic collection from MAC over at Face Candy
- Beauty Blabber shows you how to get Katherine McPhee’s sexy, smouldering red carpet look.
- Get your body glowing with these tips from Beautynomics.
- Pretty by Nature talks about how The Body Shop is the first beauty retailer to introduce Sustainable Palm Oil into the cosmetic industry.
- Get your first look at MAC’s Rush Metal on Beautiful Makeup Search.
- The Beauty Snob declares, “L’Oreal is Racist.”
- The Perfume Bee presents a Q & A with Alexandra Balahoutis of Strange Invisible Perfumes.
- Canadian Beauty celebrates Maybelline Great Lash Mascara’s 35th Anniversary with a free mascara give-away.
- indieperfumes schools us on the finer pleasures of shopping at Bigelow Chemists.
- Find out how to keep your pedicure looking its best this summer at Lipstick, Powder ‘n Paint
- A Touch of Blusher lets us in on a unique, highly popular lip gloss made by Sony (yes, that Sony!).
- Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at Olay Definity Cream
- If you haven’t already, check out why I’m loving my Ojon Rub-Out Cleanser.