Intrigued? So was I. Here are some of the most enlightening beauty reads of the week. I know you’ll enjoy them.
- Gain a greater appreciation of jasmine-scented fragrances as indieperfumes transports us to Southern France for the annual Festival of Jasmine (and, no, I didn’t pick this post because of my name ;).
- Beauty Hatchery takes us to both sides of the looking glass with the new Goldie Cosmetics Alice in Wonderland Collection.
- Bellasugar reports on a disturbing new spa trend: total body exfoliation via live fish who feed on dead skin cells.
- The Mineral Makeup Blog shares great tips for putting your mineral makeup to work as a multi-tasker for cheeks, lips, eyes, and more.
- A Touch of Blusher shows off an impressive collection of Sofina Raycious Foundation cases.
- Elke Von Freudenberg turns a makeup mistake into a great makeup trick for mineral-foundation-lovers who need to conceal dark under-eye circles.
Have a happy weekend, makeup moxies!