Wiling away your Friday afternoon waiting to kick off the big Labor Day weekend? Get your beauty reading in and check out some of this week’s featured posts from the Beauty Blog Network:
- Beautynomics: Unwrinkle Your Eyes With Venom!
- The Mineral Makeup Blog: Mineral Makeup 911 : My Minerals Wreaked Havoc!
- DivaShop: e.l.f. cosmetics (reviews)
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic: Bioelements Review Series
- The Life of A Ladybug: Toya shares her list of beauty bargains!
- Elke Von Freudenberg: Is beauty even mentioned on the new ShopVogue.tv?
- All Lacquered Up reviews the China Glaze X collection for fall
- The Organic Beauty Expert: Bond No. 9 Giveaways
- Kiss and Makeup: Review: Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Beauty and Personality Grooming: Fix your tired and dull skin with masks and complexion scrubs
- Etailers Mall – The Blog: Valente Lane Candles Review
- Mystical Beauty’s Musings: Manor Hall Soap Company Minty Minty Review
- Makeup and Beauty Blog: The Best of San Francisco Fashion Week 2007: Super-Secret Makeup Tricks from 5 Backstage MAC Artists, Runway Videos, and More!
- Hello Dollface: SuperSmile Toothbrush- your best teeth ever!
- A Touch of Blusher: Would You Like Some Samples?
- Lipstick, Powder ‘n Paint shares a blast from the past. Here is an article from last year on the fab Tarte Cosmetics.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech Tech looks at Neutrogena lip products
Have a great weekend and a happy Labor Day, makeup moxies!