Christian Dior has made history…again.
Though Christian Dior has obviously seen many milestones over the last sixty years, it celebrated yet another one this past Saturday.
Sixty years after Christian Dior created his first cosmetic (Miss Dior Perfume) in 1947, the House of Dior opened its first freestanding Dior Beauty store in North America.
Though its formal grand opening is set for Wednesday, November 13, the new Dior Beauty store officially opened its doors yesterday…and I made sure to drop by for a piece of the action.
I will, of course, share everything I discovered at Dior’s slick, little Las Vegas boutique. But first, I want to be sure to share this week’s featured posts from the bloggers who are making their own mark on beauty history:
- The Beauty Blog Network Blog welcomes newest member Rouge Deluxe to the group!
- Elke reviews Aussie’s Hair Products.
- All Lacquered Up’s Nail Tip Of The Week: A solution for the horror that is Toes & Hose.
- A Touch of Blusher reviews Chanel Ombre D’Eau Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow.
- Beautynomics reviews Yes To Carrots’ Carrot Rich Moisturizing Scrub.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you the best of Clinique’s Holiday 2007 Makeup and Fragrances.
- The Mineral Makeup Blog reviews Mineralogie Pressed Mineral Powder and Matte Finishing Powder.
- Temptalia has a tutorial for a bold, jewel-toned eye.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech reviews the Star 50 Handbags Collection featuring a handbag for every state.
- Savvy Skin says Infomercials – Fool Me No More!.
- SugarShock gets the royal treatment with MAC Royal Assets palettes.
- Hello Dollface hopes to look like Heidi Klum.
- Musings of a Muse provides a review and photos of the Bare Escentuals Pure Platinum Collection.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic tests out Bond No. 9′s new Andy Warhol’s Silver Factory Fragrance.
- Beauty and Personality Grooming dishes on luxurious “oil baths”.
- Makeup Loves Me explores Prescriptives’ fabulous custom blend foundation.
- Beauty Banter reviews MAC’s Royal Asset’s Lip Compacts, revamping her image for a night out on the Sunset Strip!
- All Natural Herbaria Soaps get a glowing review from Bionic Beauty.
- Pop-Up Makeup Brushes on Mystical Beauty’s Musings.
- At Face Candy, Kyle reviews Profound Beauty’s Structure Hair Care Collection.
- At DivaShop, Gloria tries an Aqua/Teal Eye Look.
Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend, Makeup Moxies!