Where else can you find enough makeup moxie to fuel a million Sephoras?
There’s a Milani Mineral Makeup giveaway, a delightfully intense love affair with Dior Creme de Gloss, and much, much more in this edition of The Beauty Blog Network’s Weekend Beauty Read:
- Enter the giveaway for Milani Mineral Makeup at Bionic Beauty.
- “And what Sephora has joined together, let no man put asunder…” The Glitterati is just about ready to marry Dior’s new Crème de Gloss.
- Beauty and Personality Grooming shares a few homemade hydrating masks
- Mystical Beauty’s Musings reviews the MAC Heirlooms:5 Basic Brush Set.
- A Touch of Blusher previews YSL spring 2008 makeup collection.
- SugarShock has found a hall-of-fame hand cream.
- Makeup Loves Me checks out some new orgasm products (by Nars, of course ;)
- Beauty Anonymous reviews DHC Deep Cleansing Oil.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you 10 Ways to Winter-Proof Your Hair.
- Savvy Skin presents Savvy Skin’s Best Of Fall 2007
- Vote for your favorite nail products of the year in the All Lacquered Up Fanatic’s Favorites 2007
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checks out the hype behind Kinerase and reviews the product.
- Girl Gloss rounds up some luxury lip items for holiday gifts
- The Muse shares her Lush UK Order Featuring Snowcake Shower Gel!
Hope your weekend’s off to a beautiful start, Makeup Moxies!