Happy Saturday, Makeup Moxies!
Get sneak peeks at Chanel Blue Satin Nail Polish, the Anna Sui Spring 2008 makeup collection, and much more in this week’s edition of The Beauty Blog Network’s Weekend Beauty Read:
- Bionic Beauty reviews the new Milani Black Magic Eyeliner.
- Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic discovers a quick way to moisturize her hands and feet.
- Kyle at Face Candy, says YES to Carrots.
- Jeni from Savvy Skin gives you an extensive Guide To Cure Acne.
- A Touch of Blusher previews Anna Sui spring 2008 makeup collection.
- SugarShock has found the secret to looking fabulous in every photo: Smashbox Flawless Finish Skin Perfectors.
- Beauty and Personality Grooming: Winter hair care
- Preview Chanel’s Blue Satin Nail Polish before it releases on All Lacquered Up.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog lists 43 makeup and non-makeup things she’s thankful for this year.
- The Glitterati fights The Man: They can take her time and her money, but they’ll never get her Rimmel Viny Lip lipgloss!
- Makeup Loves Me finds the perfect holiday gift for mom!
- MAC Nail Lacquer and Fluidline Giveaway at Mystical Beauty’s Musings.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at Beauty Accessories for Holiday Gifts.
- Elke tries the new Loreal Infalliable Lipcolor, over Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Stylish Opinion finds a chocolate body scrub good enough to eat!
- The Muse’s Christmas List: Take Two!
Have a beautiful weekend, Makeup Moxies!