Happy Friday, Makeup Moxies!
As usual, I’ve got some fabu beauty reading to help you get your weekend off to a beautiful start.
There’s Aveeno’s Lip Conditioning Balm, a Battle of the Cuticle Creams, and much, much more in this week’s edition of the Weekend Beauty Read:
- Girl Gloss looks at Aveeno’s Lip Conditioning Balm with SPF 15.
- Bionic Beauty’s new guest blogger holds her own Battle of the Cuticle Creams. Read the results!
- A Touch of Blusher brings you Spring 2008 Makeup Trend Report.
- Beauty and Personality Grooming – Best of 2007
- The Beauty of Life stops and smells the camellias with her favorite product from Chanel’s new Aurora Blues makeup line, the 4 Fleurs de Chanel Eyeshadow Quad.
- Temptalia falls in love with Lancome’s L.U.C.I. collection for Spring 2008.
- What did Spoiled Pretty do to her nails?!?! See what happens when you obey your body.
- Beauty Anonymous shares her all time favorite illuminator: Terracotta Shine Shine Touche D’or by Guerlain.
PHOTOS: Lars Sundstrom