Happy Friday, Makeup Moxies!
Ready to get a jumpstart on a beautiful weekend (or at least catch up on some great beauty reading while pretending to work on a Friday)? ;)
Then be sure to check out all the fabu beauty tips, tricks, trends (and more!) in this edition of The Weekend Beauty Read:
- Savvy Skin tells you how you can get a $125 wrinkle cream for 99 cents.
- makeup loves me helps you achieve the gossip girl look.
- Beauty and Personal Grooming tells you about some terrific foot soothers.
- Check out A Touch of Blusher’s wish list for the new Calvin Klein makeup line.
- Girl Gloss shows you how to create a cranberry red lip look using three CoverGirl lip products.
- Face Candy shows you the newest beauty trend: Moody Lip Glosses.
- Elke reviews AquaTan and LOVES it.
- The Beauty Blog Network is mentioned in an exciting new book. Find out which one!
- Stylish Opinion says to say it with chocolate.
- Missed the premiere issue of The Beauty Ideal? Check out the most popular article so far….
- Temptalia has a tutorial on how to get an amazing neutral eye with a pink kick!
- Canadian Beauty tells you what brushes to apply your mineral makeup with.
- The Muse reviews Benefit’s Thrrob Powder!
- Spoiled Pretty turns her brown eyes blue . Find out how…
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic finds a cure for her winter skin issues.
- Beauty Anonymous brings you the innovative Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring.
- Glossypink takes a look at Spring beauty looks from the runway.
- The Beauty of Life is ready for spring after testing out the new Sugar Coated line from Orly.
- All Lacquered Up tests the claims of the “As Seen On TV” product, the PedEgg Pedicure File.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you a sneak peek at Origins’ Spring makeup releases, complete with color swatches and product pics galore.