Happy Friday, Makeup Moxies!
Be sure to get your weekend off to a beautiful start by checking out this week’s featured posts from The Beauty Blog Network.
From a super luscious body scrub to a soothing cucumber and yogurt skin treatment (and much, much more!), it’s all right here in this edition of The Weekend Beauty Read:
- Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic dishes on the most moisturizing body scrub that she’s ever tried.
- Savvy Skin presents: Beauty Tips From Lolcats.
- Daneen at Spoiled Pretty loves the new Shanghai Lily Spring 2008 Collection by Nars
- Check out the results of All Lacquered Up’s Fanatic’s Favorites Survey and see what polishes were voted the best of 2007.
- Toya at The Life of A Ladybug tries out Prevage by Elizabeth Arden and LOVES it!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech recommends two PCA Skin Care products for treating melasma and hyperpigmentation.
- A Touch of Blusher invites you to spot the differences in the Lancome Spring 2008 Collections launched in the US, UK, and Japan.
- Stylish Opinion has started doing contests! Though this one already has a lucky winner, be sure to sign up to get the latest contest posts.
- Elke wants to know what you’d like to see for the new year on her blog. Be sure to stop by and let her know.
- Temptalia reviews MAC’s N Collection with photos, swatches, and in-depth commentary on each product!
- Running out of space for your favorite makeup goodies? The Beauty of Life is giving away a fabulous bag by Anna William!
- Beauty and Personal Grooming has a trick for easing razor bumps by using this cucumber-yogurt soother
- Beauty Anonymous shares what she likes about the Chanel Spring 2008 Aurora Blues Accent Collection.